Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Style?!! What is it!!? Fun, It is!!


Pei asked me how come there is so little pic. on my blog these days....?

Really? You think so?

Hum.... maybe I am too busy in meditating my future instead of blogging them out in words!!

But I tell you what I am thinking about these days: Life is not just simple me, DH n' my 3 kids. It constantly involves myself w/ inner me, my ego, my desire, my plan for myself n' even my responsibilities being a mom, a wife n' to be a good friend. Whichever should come first is always a struggle for me!!!! 

Kids, of course!! You said!! 

But they eventually will be grown-ups. And I want to be prepared before they all gone. I couldn't waste a minute in life w/o having fun n' enjoying it!! 

What? That's what you are worrying about?!! You yelled!! :P

Oh, yea, that's why I can still be myself n' have kids n' be romantic after getting married. -----"Love yourself first." 
(I have consistently being asked about how can I enjoy life, myself n' w/ 3 children around.) I think this is WHY!!!!


Back to .... whatever!!
So it is street style in our era!



If you wear like that, you will see almost people in the whole world wear the same style/clothes as you do!! Nothing wrong w/ that, that's why we call it TREND!! ^O^

My dear friend, Cathy, in her braided hair n' denim look!!


Simple denim trend follower!! :)
Love the pink shirt underneath n' the one w/ pink dots over it. 

I like layering but not all the layering would make us look tall n' slim.... I notice even those models wouldn't look that slender in those pretty lace/floral pants/leggings anymore. :P  Wanna try it??!! :P






I was playing w/ my chiffon w/ crochet trim scarf in my backyard as I notice our tree is in blossom w/ white little flowers.

This is the only trend that I found the hardest to pull it off. Unless you bought them straight from the runway, o.w. i don't think the look can be recreated from our wardrobe!!!!! ^O^


My Modern tribe look!!
The hat is for protecting my hair....but well, why not! It could be part of my style!!

1. Top:
Marc Jacob green dress 
 Escada Vintage sweater
2. Accessory:
Viviene Westwood floral sheer leggings
Africa white turquoise spike necklace w/ silver square beads (From designer friend, Elfi)
white leather belt
3. Shoes: Calvin Klein
Maybe I can carry a sword in that belt..... hehe.......  Samurai!! LOL

Have a good Wednesday!!! xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...