Monday, February 1, 2010

Something NEW, Something OLD, Something Ancient!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend n' decided which gift you want for Valentine's already!!!! :) I know, best yet, you already got it!!!! ^O^

I found some pretty high fashion pictures over the weekend and my friend, Cathy, also shared some cool ones w/ me. So here they are!!


Cathy loved that pair of Omelle cut-out heels worn on the model!!
High fashion + exquisite furniture (That's a lamp) = aesthetic pleasure!!!

I can totally copy the look of patterned purple tights + Christian Louboutin cut-out fringe heels w/ my Daddy Long legs floral hosiery. 

They are considered past season styles but isn't it just like when we review the past, we also step into the future!!  :) 

 

I think I am going to try the look w/ tights for this heels in the future. 

This is current Ferragamo 2010.  Confusingly, I found a picture and there is a man's pants which looks just like that from 2008 fashion magazine.

Ferragamo 2010 Runway


2008 New York "STREET" magazine



That's Miss Sixty 2010 s/s new jeans.
Same style w/ that BAT-like details. 
 
Today



My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • J Crew yellow-mustard-green turtle neck 
  • DKNY scarf cardigan
2. Bottom: Diesel white jeans
3. Accessory: 
Louis Vuitton 06' LTD perle vernis tote
Louis Vuitton 08' red heart coin purse
Max & Co. brown oversize buckle belt
4. Shoes: Jimmy Choo snake skin boots


That's my tradition to carry that red heart coin purse on Valentine's!! :)

Now we step into ancient (not literally)..... the 80' Escada drape cardigan!!
I found it at a second hand shop. 

It states: Made in West Germany by SRB....which I have no idea what's SRB?

It is blended w/ superkid mohair, wool, n' alpaka which makes it super warm when wearing.


Love the detail patterns, ribbon piping and it is such a classic piece. 

I love this cardigan so much that I have been wearing it around n' outside the house this whole week. DH feels it a little creepy .......... oh, well...... :P

Ok, time for some good movies!! 

NOTE: Do buy a Valentine's cards .... whether it be for your hubby, BF, or even friends, wouldn't everyone love an old fashion way of greeting!!

See you!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...