Monday, February 22, 2010

Self-induldging!!!

Yu n' my family spent a great n' unforgettable Valentine's Day together in Reno last week. 

We skied everyday like there is no more snow tomorrow....ha...(I assume we two families are very competitive w/ each other too..hahahah...) The pros are kids had fun, me n' Yu both had 2 snowboarding lessons n' a big feast of surprising Valentine's dinner. 


Why I said it was a surprised Valentines' dinner? 

No, our DHs didn't plan anything since our trip is a last minute plan. 

We are lucky enough to find a decent restaurant "The Grill" in Reno n' the owner/manager is friendly enough to let us whole group stinky n' ugly enough outfits to dine there. lol 


We still had our ski suits on n' all the customers looked at us all wired when walked in w/ bunch of kids that night!! ^O^
The kids??!!
Happily sat at another table!!!

So what do I get for Valentine's? 

A family trip to Lake Tahoe. 
A Catier Ring. 
A Ena 5 Coffee machine. (finally... and I drink my coffee at home everyday ever since ... until I notice my throat starts to show the syndrome of being short of iron these days.....haha..... )
A Classic ~~
I am out of breath. 

My ODJ. 





1. Top:
J Crew shirt
Max & Co. taupe/brown leather bomber jacket
2. Bottom: IRO high waist tapered pants
3. Accessory: 
Balenciaga sunglasses 08' 
Hermes Gris T. Birkin 35cm
AJ scarf
4. Shoes: MaxMara black clog

I was cooking dinner while DH took these photos. 

I never change to casual outfit even when I am home. 

Why?

Too lazy, no time to change cause
 there are 5 mouths to feed, n' didn't seem the necessary, ...

Afraid of cooking oil splashing on clothes?
Why not? So I can get new clothes!! :P


Looking good every minute in my life for myself n' for my family!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...