Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not Ripped!!

When I put on this pants yesterday morning, my little one, Ilona, asked me: "Mom, how come your pants is ripped?"!! LOL


"No, that's the style.", I replied n' laughed. 


The pants is made in England but can't read what brand name of it. I got it like 8 years ago.....

Please pardon my bare face...

1. Top:
  • Black turtleneck
  • Splendid stripes top
2. Bottom:
side slips pants (bought in England)
3. Accessory:
  • Hermes hot air balloon scarf as belt
  • Louis Vuitton 06' tote
  • Ivory chiffon scarf w/ crochet trims
4. Shoes:
  • Lawrence Dacade white peep-toe lace-up heels
  • Monogram Initial charms necklace
DH n' my initial charm necklace!! :)

 
Yesterday was sunny n' we were in Saratoga downtown.

The hair bands are really made for GIRLS..... ^O^

Yes, you must read from style tips that navy stripes pattern is never out of style... so stock up skirt, tee, scarf, hair band (hum...don't recall I see those.), or even leggings I guess.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...