Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grin, Green, Grain!!

So I love green color, all kinds of its various shades.
Yesterday, Pei, Cathy n' Ann were having a great time together n' catching up w/ each other. We are the bunch of friends who knows each other's luxury addiction.....and we are completely fine w/ that!!!  As some of my friends told me that they normally dress DOWN in front of their other gal friends.  @@

I always say, everyone does whatever make themselves n' people around them comfortable!! Would it be the way they talk to each other, the outfits they presented in front of non-fashionable gals, the humble attitude they deal w/ each other, something they hide from each other to save their ego.....etc..... this makes the world more harmony I assume!!! ^O^

My ODJ.
  • Linda Loudermilk bamboo asymmetrical blazer
  • Max Mara neon green tank w/ twist at back
  • Stella Luna patent black gladiator heels
  • Chanel 09' beige medium/large classic 
No matter how hard it is to put on or take off our heels, it is a courtesy to "remove thy shoes" before entering a friend's house if that's their house rule!!! :)

Pei's cute n' cozy slippers from J Crew! 
We love that grain/wheat color n' adorable bows!

  • HM abstract floral/camouflage draped skirt
  • American Apparel green w/ silver zig-zag tights
All the twisted/drapes details keep my back view interesting!!



I found this Vintage hat for $18. 
We all love the half bow n' little crystals (the veiling is all torn out n' I had to find a way to restore it).


I think I worked out too hard these two days....my thighs are sore, shoulders are aching.....but I love the feeling of being toned!!! :)

Have a busy n' fun day!! xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...