Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Outfit.... a twist of Sonia Rykiel Pour H&M!!

I thought today is a perfect occasion to be fun n' colorful other than Halloween.  We took kids to see Disney on Ice n' Ilona is so into the show.....she stoned!!! ^O^


She keeps her hands up high during the show for as long as I can remember.....I think she tried to mimic the dance or something.. :)

I wore that fake lashes last year's Halloween n' receive tons of compliment. I, so, highly recommend this snow ball lashes as kids love them too. :) The best part is the white little balls actually open up your eyes....make them BIG (so you don't have to wear those pupil enlargement lens at all ^O^!! :)


The outfit I wore to the show Disney on Ice today is quite fun.


Ah....... I am quite sleepy right now, so I will leave the pic. do the talking!! Two days in a row's activities really tired me out!!! Gotta catch up my beauty sleep. 
 


H&M black cardigan w/ shoulder floral patches, SR pour H&M pink dress, stripes tights, Betsy Johnson tutu skirt underneath!!


 

Have a good Monday.....n' see you tomorrow!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...