Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bebe New York Fashion Week Show! Here I come!



Hi Beauties!

About a week ago, I told you about the  Bebe/Kardashian design collaboration. I Love the Kardashians and Bebe! And Guess What? I won tickets to the New York Fashion Week show this Tuesday! I am so excited!!(and, I just can't hide it!

I was asked by Bebe to Blog about the show! I know! Wow!  
Kim Kardashian will be at the show! I hope I get to at least take a photo with her.

Stay Tuned for more insider scoop on the happenings of the show! I will be sure to try to get everything! I'm even trying to get them to give me the scoop on the Beauty/Makeup!

Did you get any of the pieces for the collection? The clothes sold out on the first week in most stores and online!
XOXO,
Awilda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...