Friday, January 15, 2010

What I'm Using Now

I always love reading these types of posts as I like to know what other people are loving right now and what works for them. I always end up adding at least one thing to my product lust list along the way! So, here's my list of products that are really working for me at the moment:

1) Primer: Estee Lauder Illuminating Primer
2) Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
3) Concealer: Korres Wild Rose Concealer (Eyes) and MUFE Concealer Palette (blemishes)
4) Powder: YSL Matte & Radiant
5) Bronzer: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
6) Blush: Nars Deep Throat
7) Highlighter: Nars Albatross & Benefit High Beam
8) Eyeshadow Base: Various but mainly MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
9) Eyeshadow: I'm loving MAC Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe and a teensy bit of Carbon
10) Liner: Estee Lauder Double Wear pencil in Black Plum & MAC Pearlglide in Black Russian
11) Mascara: Rouge Bunny Rouge Amplitude - I have been asked a few times if I'm wearing false lashes when I've been wearing ONE coat of this mascara!
12) Face Wash: Vichy Rose Essentieles or Neutrogena Visibly Clear for spotty days!
13) Cleanser: ASDA Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Face Wipes
14) Eye Cream: Nude Advanced Eye Complex
15) Serum: Nude Advanced Smoothing Complex
16) Moisturiser: Vichy Rose Essentieles (day) & Kiehls Panthenol Protein (night)
17) Body Moisturiser: Kiehls Creme De Corps
18) Shampoo: Philip Kingsley Pure Silver - this stops my hair from looking brassy between hairdresser appointments.
19) Conditioner: Alternate between Philip Kingsley Pure Silver Conditioner and Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
20) Perfume: BOSS Orange (day) & YSL Elle (night)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...