Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Diary! ..... Cirque Du Soleil .....

We went to SF city for the show : Cirque Du Soleil!!


Here is a glimpse of their performance but the real show in SF city is somewhat different.





Ilona can even sit for 3 hours for the show w/ 30 mins recession in between w/o problems. Therefore, I highly recommend this show for the whole family w/ young kids.



I am randomly looking for a navy or a brown/camel bag so we stopped by Barneys' after the show.

Givenchy

I love the middle olive green color one but too bad... I am not looking for green right now.  $1595










Then I came across this petrol blue one, which has that dinosaurs' wrinkle skin look. It is open at the top w/ zippers at side. $1270
(Summer 2010 new color)

Next stop, Bistro farm, a supermarket in the Bloomingdale. I found those interesting drinks which looks like cosmetic lotion.



They have four different flavors for different demands of skin care!!
^O^





I bought all of them except the Clarifying which is for oily skin n' mine is not!

I am going to drink them all the way to have the ultimate beauty!! haha.. 



Aren't those bottles adorable!!




Here is another drinks I am addicted these days. I am just curious how much anti-oxidant exactly in those Acai drinks that are actually active in our system?! Hum.....drink for thoughts!!!





Did you drink your lotion today!!??? :P


Have a good day!! xoxo
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...