Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Make It Work!! Isn't that the State of The Art For Fashion Trend!!!

Yes, I would think if you flip through most runway fashion magazines, you would be inspired w/ awe.  

WHY?


Cause' every piece seems work out together just fine...oh, not just fine, it is nearly fabulous looking......on models. :P


People constantly ask me if that's ok to wear socks w/ peeptoe heels, mary-jane, sandal heels......etc. and as a matter of fact, I LOVE that style ever since I had memory.  ^O^ The only challenge is what kind of socks you choose to go w/ it!!
Sheer metallic socks w/ sandal heels. 




Burberry Possum plays a lot socks w/ sandals platform since last spring.



Isn't the lace knee wraps fun!!


 

Christopher Kane's S/S 10 collection uses lots of gingham patterns. 
Do you think you can still find your grand mom table clothes or old dress to update its look a bit!!? 


Nothing not to love about those light fabric... so romantic.



 Louis Vuitton (RIGHT) plays w/ such intensive patterns n' different cuttings of clothes..... fun!!



We see tutu skirt n' shirt dress quite a lot these couple seasons.





Isn't that dino. adorable!! I want ONE!! :)




hum... I think that shoulder coat is quite useful when it rains. ^O^


Monday I stayed home the whole day and out of nowhere I want to make pancakes for breakfast for my kids. 



Aren't those cutest molds.




BTW, I put wrong sides of planet n' sun pancakes molds so those two shapes didn't come out great.
You have to put the metal bar side UP like I did for MOON.  There I figured after couple batches.... 
so stupid of me..haha...




Didn't I tell you Abby (aka. Heidi) is mad whenever she is hungry. 
hha...there she goes again!! :P


Normally, DH gets up early to walk Niel to school while I am still drooling in the dream!!! 

What?

My defense?

Yes, I still have a little daughter stays at home w/ me, so plenty of rest/sleep is all I am asking for a day to start!!!


Today's ODJ.  
Totally past seasons pieces from my wardrobe.


1. Top:  
  • Max & Co. brown glittered shirt 
  • Ralph Lauren brown leather vest
2. Bottom: Donna Hsu metallic brown full skirt (Taiwan designer)






I don't want the outfit looks too serious so I simply carry my owl plastic zipper purse bought at Borders bookstore. :P
 



Polka dot sheer socks w/ YSL 2009 fall runway booties 

 
I use MAC orange blush, Laura Mercier gold/black eyeliner on lower eye n'  around the corner.


Chanel 08' star brooch, vintage gold bamboo brown leather belt, fur collar, my DIY stranded necklace.




Finally I put that fur collar in good use!!!


See you tomorrow!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...