Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gone Legging Crazy!!

I have not forgotten those 5 ensembles I posted last week; However, there is always new inspiration each day. If you are interested in particular look, please let me know and I'd shift its rotation earlier. haha........


Anyway, I finally receive my Daddy Long Legs degraded leggings n' couldn't wait to try it on. I paired it w/ my slate colored leggings inside for extra warmth.



grrr... I forgot to adjust my scarf.

I bought this scarf at a street market in Paris in 2008 but always wonder that if it is actual a table cloth!!! ^O^

My ODJ.

1. Top: 
  • Rubbish purple tank
  • Lavender racer-back tank
  • Vince asymmetrical leather jacket
2. Bottom: 
  • slate leggings
  • Daddy long legs flower degraded leggings
3. Accessory:
  • scarf bought at ParisChanel 08' LTD metallic navy striped reissue 227
 4. Shoes: 
Nicolas kirkwood teal suede peep toe pump



I really like hosiery n' couldn't stop buying them whenever I found it intriguing!! And thanks to all the Power Yoga n' TRX to keep my legs toned!! Now I am looking into a personal trainer of Pilates!!

Go, girls, you at least need to find one exercise/work-out/activity to keep you looking sexy...oh, not that, to keep you healthy n' really pretty!!! :)




DO you remember this little quilted jacket of Millard Fillmore (our 13th president aka the Father of contemporary sports wear )? I am going to give it a face lift...so stay tuned!! :)
Those are little Chanel cosmetic pin set bought at Paris 08'!


Wonder Girls NOBODY US Debut Single HD MV

Have a fun Friday!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...