Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls Night Out fun + My Vintage Buy! (Part II)


Errr.......what's the color of that tight?!! Like a Iguana.. Ha~



Last year's treasure hunting of Vintage buy: Christian Dior blouse alternating to one-shouldered blouse!!



Do you know what's so special about that quilted cropped jacket?!

Here is WHY!!! 

I'd tell you a history of United State! 
Do you know Millard Fillmore?

Yes?


No?


He was not only the 13th president of the United States but he was also considered the "Father of Contemporary Sportswear." ... The complete story/history began back in 1848, when Zachary Taylor, the old hero fresh from victory in Mexico, was named by the Whigs for President, Millard Fillmore was named for Vice-President. ...

Anyway, I bought that little cropped jacket yesterday at second hand store for $22. It is a designer piece but I know nothing about Millard Fillmore therefore I did a research of it. I adore the quilted patches n' the deep blue sea color very much then surprisingly, I can also learn more about the history of United States. ha.....~ 

We girls had a blast at Pampas in Palo Alto last night. We probably ate the whole weeks portion of protein n' iron from all the meat. :)




This is Yu in her own retro look.




Yesterday was one of us' birthday too!!!


They serves the hottest hot sauce!!


That's how they serve you the meat!! ....... Oh, not the whole skew.....they'd cut pieces for you at the table as you like!! :)


A group of Forever 25!! (I think I sweat when claiming that!!!!!! ha hah ahhaa......)

Have a great weekend.....we are going to see OVO show w/ kids tomorrow in SF city!!
How exciting!! ^O^



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...