Monday, January 25, 2010

Daily Diary: Day 1 Street Chic .... Inspiration of Runway Ann Demeulemeester......



I own nothing from Ann Demeulemeester's collection but always fascinated by its intriguing details/prints on the fabric. As far as I am concerned, I enjoy their runway look book at this moment just as much as wearing them in the future. ^O^

Today I stole that look n' came out a new ensemble from my wardrobe.


MY ODJ!

1. Top:
  • Y3 gray turtleneck w/ 3/4 sleeves
  • Lauren Moshi gray zebra tank
  • For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
2. Bottom:
Dolce Vita jersey jeans leggings
3. Accessory:
  • A. Wang gray Coco duffel bag w/ studs
  • Y3 wool hat
4. Shoes: Costume National navy oxford heels




I am Ilona....
Hope you have a great start on Monday!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...