Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christian Louboutin?!!! How Can I Say NO to Such a Deal!!

First of all, I have to say that I didn't intend to buy anything before spring actual arrives. :P (It is obvious that I can't keep the promise.) I only want to accompany Pei on Fri. to BNY to check out A. Wang black coco duffel stud bag n' also stop by Hermes since SA called for their two days sale. 

Pei already got the same GRAY Coco Duffel bag as mine. But since BLACK is so "classic", she needs to make sure that she can make the best choice out of TWO. 




Don't we all just love that greenish yellow turtle neck against greenish navy faux fur vest on her!!!

Would you help her to decide which one to keep??









Black or Gray Coco Duffel bag?

Black Coco Duffel, that color could never go wrong!!

Gray Coco Duffel, an all year round color!!

Keep Both!!







  

pollcode.com free polls


Aforementioned, I need some Hermes accessories when walk in to "H" store. But enough is enough, I didn't carry my Gris T. 35cm Birkin. :)





Hermes Kelly Riding boots w/ locks
Hermes Collier De Chien in white


You know, I think I am pretty lucky as BNY's extra 33% off ends this weekend and I found two CL heels in my size which were putting on shelf very recently!!!

You know, amazing thing is one pair is size 39.5 which is my normal CL shoe size; As for the other pair runs so small, I also found size 40.5 fits me perfectly!!!



Erin kleinberg Gray cashmere blend w/ mini studs pocket boy-friend tee




Rubbish purple tank
Alice & Olivia ruched sleeves jean jacket

Y 3 leggings w/ 3 signature stripes at calves
Chanel Dark Silver Hawaii LTD classic clutch
Erica Beamon for Target clear bubble on chain necklace


I was smiling all day~~~~ ^O^








OK......................................................... MY SHOES!!!!

Love the deal of paying 1 CL heels for 2 ! :)



This runs super small that I have to go up 2 size from my normal one.





$659  * 67% = NOW.




I tried to capture the true VIOLET color of this mary-jane since it is more of a burgundy purple!!
$509 * 67% = NOW.

When I just said that Nicolas Kirkwood will be my only suede shoes buy this year.....there comes another 2 pairs!! @@

Those two pairs of CL heels would go w/ tons of things in my wardrobe........well, except I probably have to either wear them A.S.A.P. or I'll have to wait for this f/w 2010.



This was today!!

This was today!! DH suddenly wants to eat pancakes for brunch/lunch. Then we found one in Los Altos which is established around 1954.




I had the very top pancakes : Dutch baby pancakes!!

MY ODJ!!
I think my ensemble is totally unexpected....I mean, the colors! Normally they never go w/ each other but I don't know........maybe I just want to see how does they look on me...heh.....

hahaha ....... I don't know what to say!!....... But not that bad, right?!!!! :) 


I think I need another pair of Oxford shoes!! :)


Have a fun Sunday!!!!


MY GIVEAWAY is only ONE week left n' make sure you have at least 5 comments by then!!!!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...