Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today's Small Haul

A little retail therapy before the end of 2009.

A few of my twitter friends recommended some of the Nars red lipsticks. I happily obliged and picked up the Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. I wore it home! Enough said.

I am also running out of my fabulous Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I originally wanted to try to the Sheer Glow foundation because my Youtube buddy AmyNicolaox loves it. We wear the same shade in foundation, Stromboli (aka MAC NC40). However, I have oily skin and the MUA suggested the Sheer Matte Foundation. I can't wait to try this foundation out because it is more yellow based than my Armani.


Do you own any of these products? What do you think about them?

XOXO
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...