Sunday, December 20, 2009

I only went into Boots for one thing...

Although the ground was well and truly covered in snow yesterday and it was freezing, myself and Chris had to venture out to pick up some food. It was too icy and dangerous to drive far, but we popped down to the nearest supermarket and there just happens to be a Boots right next to it. I wanted to pick up a lighter shade of Revlon Colourstay as my skin is definitely a bit lighter now that we have hit the cold weather. I was wearing True Beige but I've found that Natural Beige suits my current skintone alot better and blends in seamlessly. Of course, I can NEVER just go in for one thing...I get distracted in Boots by all kinds of things... First I spotted some festive exfoliating gloves and what made them festive you ask???Well, they had silver glittery thread running through them of course! Yes, Boots saw me coming a mile off! They know that us girls look sparkly things at this time of year and I convinced myself that I needed new ones anyway. They do a great job and have saved me alot of money in body scrubs. Then I thought, I'm a bit pale at the moment and I'd like a bit of a glow (not a dark tan as that looks a bit silly in the middle of winter!) so I toddled along and picked up some Dove Summer Glow, I like the subtle colour it gives you. Then I remembered that I had almost run out of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment and since it has been such a brilliant addition to my hair care routine, I thought I better pick another tub up.

My French Manicure Nail Pen mysteriously went missing ages ago and I've missed it ever since so I picked up another one. If you haven't heard of these before then basically they are a fine tip pen used to paint the white tips on your nails. The last one I had was from a brand called Kiss and the colour was quite opaque but I wanted to try another one that gives a more 'pearly' natural look. So I picked up the one by Nailene. Then lastly I picked up some more Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash coz I can't live without this stuff.

So after all that and only intending to get one thing, I ended up spending almost £40! I am definitely my own worst enemy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...