Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Shopping Outfit!!! Have Some Fun, Should We?!!

It is almost always a hassle to shop for Christmas gifts ......... I shop all year around so it is easier for me to spot a better deal. However, most of people work, so they have to depend on the black day sale or the Christmas sale to score big. Either way, shopping is just too much fun to skip it!! :)


I wore couple fun outfits when I do my shopping. Here I share them w/ you!!


Got Stripes!?
 


1. Top:
  • Y-3 for Adidas white shirt
  • Zara striped blazer (last year)
  • Elisabeth and James black tuxedo vest (last season)
2. Bottom: 
  • black high waist shorts
  • Y-3 for Adidas leggings w/ 3 stripes at calves
3. Shoes: YSL runway 09' elastic heels
4. Accessory: 
  • Alexander Wang Gray leather Coco Duffel bag 09' 
  • Sonia Rykiel Swarovski Owl brooch 08' (as necklace, bought at Paris last year)














Happy Holidays!! Have you done shopping yet? :)

 
The look of the stripes! (I was at Zara store in SF city on Sunday.)



My friend, Yu and I have quite instinctive style from each other but I notice that we always wear something in common .... hum.... interesting!! ^O^ Today, we both had SKIRT on!!!!


Kids are having a great time wherever .... :) literally, they keep each other amused!!! 

 
While we moms have our style, our kids do too!! 
Yu's daughter has the cuties face w/ that hat on! 


Outfit of the day!!




MY ODJ.


1. Top:
  • Zara gray t-shirt w/ shoulder embroidery
  • Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo asymmetrical blazer
2. Bottom: IRoo hot pink bubble skirt (bought in Taiwan in summer)
3. Accessory:
  • Hue charcoal tights
  • Fellon cross w/ crystals brass necklace
  • Alexander Wang Gray Coco Duffel bag 09'
4. Shoes: zebra print w/ bow flat (bought in Taiwan in summer)

 





Yu's ODJ. She got whatever in her wardrobe today w/ her new Hermes' Lindy bought at Paris this summer!!


You know other than SKIRT, what else do we have in common for our outfit of the day!!??? 






The answer is: THE POP OF some COLOR!!! ^O^



This is my new zara t-shirt!!

Hope you are having some fun shopping this week too!!!!
I am so buying myself a nice coffee machine AFTER X'mas!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...