Monday, December 21, 2009

First Holiday Outfit!! A Look of Whatever in my wardrobe!!!!

Update 1: I gave Ann that tartan cardigan bought at Anthropologies shown on previous post. I hope she would LOVE it!


Update 2: I am so in the holiday mode that I just want to spend time w/ friends, and family, therefore, I don't have mood to cook at all. :P (Better do some grocery shopping on Monday.)




A wreath of pop-corn!! (Taken at Union st. at SF city)


Update 3: I got inspired by the look of leg warmers so I did another look. 


I wore this to our first holiday party at friend's home. Sequins and leg warmers are accessories I plan to include in my outfit.....

Viola ~ ~









Disco Diva Outfit!

1. Top: 
Alice + Olivia striped sequins T-shirt
Alice + Olivia denim cropped n' ruched sleeves jacket
2. Bottom: 
RUGBY white silk ruffle dress
3. Accessory:
Sparkling tights bought at Paris
black leg warmers 
Earrings (a gift from Irene)

Chanel black caviar mini flap
4. Shoes: Sergio Rossi red heels w/ buckles





 Holiday is for feast!!

Have a great holidays!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...