Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can't Have Enough of Alexander Wang -- The Skirt n' Coco Duffel Bag!!

My parents came yesterday evening...and yes, my mom did bring over the Chanel classic jumbo I bought for her!!! My heart palpitated so fast after seeing her carrying that THEN-Mine-NOW-HERs bag!! lol  I really love the classic look of Chanel!!!



Well, I know you must think that I could either trade or borrow that classic jumbo from her, but I just don't know how to ASK!! So I think I will wait till next spring and see if boutique, NM or SAKs would order Chanel matte black reissue 226 w/ gold hardware!!!!!!Wish me luck then!!



Anyway, here is the look of me today!!! I must say it is hard to resist loving Alexander Wang Coco Duffel bag and obviously HE is getting so popular this season. A girl ran to me when we were crossing an intersection in SF city today just because she wants to know where did I get the Coco Duffel bag!!!! lol



I am glad I had a fur vest on... it gets so chilly in SF city!




I am only holding a pair of Alexander Wang's combat black heels... satisfied!!! :)


I had so much fun today as my dad can take pic. for me anytime and anywhere....not like DH!!! :P


My Outfit Du Jour!!


1. Top:
  • a gray tank w/ pocket which I forgot the brand which is also not important... :P
  • Mcginn cropped jacket w/ come w/ it vest 
  • et vous fur vest
2 Bottom: Alexander Wang. black string skirt
3. Accessory: 
  • Fallon brass cross, crystal necklace
  • Flying Lizard Design gold-plated necklace
  • Sparkle glass tassel necklace (gift from my Dad)
  •  Alexander Wang Coco Duffel bag in gray w/ silver studs
4. Shoes: Givenchy wedge boots w/ chains



Wouldn't you know it, this baby caught my eye and my "purse"!! haha.. They are just marvelous!!!


Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels!
 


They are a work of art!!



I don't know why they had to make the shoe run such small of the size these days.... I had to order half size smaller from another Barney's New York!!



I will see you around!!!!

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...