Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Body Conciousness!! And....My Very Different Look of Orange BOSS Mustard Color Ruched Turtleneck!!

After Power yoga day, I would love to give my skin a rest and only apply sunblock.  These days I had a crush on Demi Moore "AGAIN"...oh, she has always been my idol! I love the natural glow of her skin and the mature sexy, lean body, especially she seems always has the graceful poise in every pic. 



The cover of W magazine featuring Demi Moore and Anja Rubik wearing the Balmain dress.
[credited to telegrap.co.uk]


Let's not argue if the photo of her has been airbrushed, but sure she still keeps a killer body even 46 years old. 

This is the LOOK of me in swimming suit lying on the concrete floor in 16ºC!!... it was freezing cold and i have no facial expression!


I wish someone can airbrush my photo, oh,  you know where could be emphasized more!! ... ha ha..


Back to my ODJ. 
I must love this Orange Boss mustard turtleneck so much that I can find lots of looks of me in it!!! Same pieces but different bags, tights, accessories, I love shopping in my closet and maximize the wear of all my fav. pieces!!


Tomorrow I will carry my Alexander Wang Coco duffel bag to SF city but hopefully it won't be too chill as I can only think of a tank pairing w/ a cropped blazer look w/ that bag right now!! :P






Why do I want to get Chanel black 226 reissue so bad these days??? This is WHY!!!
I gave my mom Chanel classic jumbo as a gift last year and I miss it so much!




I just realized that I like to pair yellow n' green together...as i wore the same color combi. to my Power Yoga class this morning!!! lol
It is a cliche color combination but well, it works!!
w/ Lanvin leopard print happy sac 08'



One of my fav. look of myself. This was taken right after our Pairs trip last Nov. w/ Chanel 227 dark silver reissue 08'



I love that baby blue tights w/ Chanel matte white reissue 227 09'

My ODJ!!




1. Top:
  • Orange Boss mustard ruched turtleneck
  • Max&Co. lavender floral puffy sleeves blouse
  • Ted Baker deep round neck vest
  • Orange Boss brown leather blazer
2. Bottom:
Orange Boss brown suede mini skirt

3. Accessory: 
  • Simmering Gold/yellow tights w/ pin strips(from Anthropologies.)
  • Balenciaga violet part-time 08'
4. Shoes: Chloe brown short boots




It is great that I have photos for most of my ensembles; Therefore, I always come up something NEW w/ fun recycle-shopping in my closet!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...