Monday, November 30, 2009

ThanksGiving Holidays w/ Yu's Family!! (to be finished later)








Day 1 (11/26/09)
Get up at 5:30 AM and meet up w/ Yu's family at 6:00 AM. I brought total 3 dress w/ me. I just don't want the hassle of paring my clothes this trip.



Kids are all so excited and I can't believe they would be so awake that early. You know, they always make so loud noise in the car and I wish we had those sound-proof glass in between front seats and the back seats!!! ha~

Finally we got LA around 12:30 PM. This 85ÂșC bakery Cafe has the most delicious bread/bakery in Cal. (See the people lined up there. We were there 3 days and the place is always packed.)








DH also likes their pearl milk tea!!



Dinner at May Garden! (I think this restaurant is nice but not that extraordinary on setting and the whole environment.)



 
Very refreshing tomatoes salad!




This butter saute lobster dish is way too expensive IMO, even though they made noodles for an extra dish after you almost done w/ the lobster!




Not bad, but I'd think they gave us a "skinny" crab!! haha....



My 1st dress!!

Hugo Boss silver drape dress + Linda Loudermilk organic blazer w/ YSL runway booties 09'. 
Accessory: LV 06 black mini monogram wallet/clutch w/ big rose pin



I think the hair made my whole look fun! 



5 kids together is like a crowd in preschool!! lol
Back to Westin Hotel. 






It reminds us that we'll put up our Christmas after we got home!!
On Yu: Steve Madden golden heels (two seasons ago),  distressed leather jacket w/ puffy sleeves, black skirt w/ studs belt.




Silly us!! ^O^


The deal is not too bad for a junior suite $229 per night!


Extra room in between Yu and us is where we two family can hang out and play poker at night!


I forgot how to call this kind of a bed which hides on the wall...... not a futon!!



We'd be happy w/ two beds/a room but it really isn't enough for having 3 kids. You know, they roll all over the bed when they are asleep!! Beauty sleep is so important to me, I think a junior suite is a better option for us 5.  :)




Master room!





Day 2 (11/27/09)
 Shopping at SCP!! Nothing BIG scored as I don't think the sale is that attractive.....wait for Christmas!



Meet friends (Fiona n' Isabel) at SCP! 
Fiona: Lime 35CM Hermes Birkin; Isabel: white Chanl 226 w/ silver chain 




Yu and I were debating which color should we get?!!! Alexander Wang studs bag black n' gray 09'. 



Then we bought our first love: I got the gray one and Yu got the one w/ brass studs (last season's design) instead of silver studs for this year.   


We went to Luguna beach in the afternoon. You know, the tide flushed away my cute flip flops while I was enjoying the SAND!! lol. And all I can think of is tomorrow I am going to look funny w/ my slippers instead!! haha..


Day 3 (11/28/09) Disneyland!!

My 2nd dress!  
I forgot my make-ups at home and I had to borrow Yu's eyeliner, brown pencil,...and geez, I think the foundation is too much!! :P





Linda Loudermilk organza organic dress w/ ruffles at back.


I bought a pair of suede gray peep toe heels ($125) and another Helmut Lang leather jacket ($780 after sale) at Intermix yesterday.  I am so so so happy!! 
Since I already got compliments on Gray peep-toe heels in SCP, it's a pair of well worth the money heels!!





Of course I didn't wear heels to Disney land and I add a tank underneath to dress down for a casual look!!

 
 So, .... other than that pair of suede slippers, I don't have any other choice!! he.... 






I heard that members are blocked on Saturdays/Sundays so we think it would be less people in DisneyLand. I think it is not too bad in terms of the waiting time for all the rides. 






 You can't see the designs on Yu's tee but it looks like this!

 
Dinner at Manpuku which Isabel recommended!! I say 5 stars taste!! 






 After fireworks, they made fake(bubble) snows to look like snows coming from the sky!!


Day 4 (11/29/09)


My 3rd dress!


Costume National V back black dress w/ ruffles at side.






Beverly Hills. 



Yu is in front of Prada boutique.


On Yu: Alexander Wang skirt.












TO be continued.........(will fill in some photos in between)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...