Monday, November 23, 2009

More Tights!!! A Rainbow Color Ensemble.

This fall/winter is a season of tights and leggings. Almost everyone wears all sorts of tights or leggings and I saw almost everyone wears a pair of boots too. No matter it is knee high, over the knee high, or even booties,  boots seem to give every girl an instant style and attitude!! I love that!! :) It's like seeing eye-candy everywhere and watching a live runway-to-reality show!!


I bought this pair of interesting hosiery from Anthropologies. I love the red dotted circle against the brown hue and it is just so fun too.  

You know, girls wear whatever a seem-to-be-not-enough- fabric of a skirt or an apparently freeze-to-death light clothes in the winter, they never really feel cold!!! ^O^




I am sure no one would ask if I am COLD wearing such warm/thick tights w/ skirt!! 





I am wearing YSL nude lip-gloss #47!

My ODJ


1. Top:
C&C California fuchsia turtle-neck

Michael Star cashmere blend brown tunic
White cropped short-sleeves coat (Anthropologie)
2. Bottom: H&M gray pencil skirt
3. Accessory:
Heidi Dau's brass ring
Green scarf w/ dotted circle
Brown tights w/ red dotted circle pattern

Hermes' Gris T 35cm birkin 
4. Shoes: Chloe brown wedge boots




The dotted circle on my scarf echos those on the tights!!






So did anyone try wearing TWO fake lashes like me, upper and lower eyeliner??

hha...~ I think I have at least 10 pairs of fake lashes now, I just love them!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...