Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lady Bug or Polka Dot!!


I could try any pattern of hosiery w/o worrying too much of age appropriate issue.lol


It seems that my friend, Julia, is so obsessed w/ defining her age w/ the proper ensembles she'd suppose to wear lately.  Why oh Why? When you have the look and the body, sometimes you just have to let go of yourself a little. Then you'd open a lot more of yourself to try out NEW things. Not just clothes, I mean, everything!!  If a person is dying, should s/he be sad and awaits for the final DAY to come?? (Oh, I know, this is probably too much of an example. But you got my idea!!) :P Ok, how about those MEN who wears heels in NEW YORK city!!? haha...Oh, I should stop saying anything more!


Fight hard to our aging and have fun w/ dressing up along the course!! You know what's already looks good on you, all you need to do is KEEP THE LENGTH (cover wherever you think is appropriate!)!! ^o^

Back to today, I assume most of moms taking kids out for bounding when there is no school today!!  :) Me and 2 other moms took kids to Golf land and bathed in a cozy winter sunshine.







You don't think we seriously played golf, do you?!!
 




I do like social time but not in the golf land just YET!





At this age, there are only couple things that they are so obsessed about, cars, games, and more video games!!




Me? No no no, no games, Gerber finger food is still my favorite!! ^O^




Anthropologie necklace looks its best on thin outfit!




I like the lux. look of purple n' green together!!


My ODJ.


1. Top:
  • Twelfth street of Cynthia Vincent purple sheer blouse
  • Taiwan designer satin green shirt dress
  • Zara knit vest 

2. Accessory:
  • Croc embossed leather belt
  • Anthropologies necklace
  • Kate Spade polka dot knee high socks
  • Calvin Klein heels
  • Balenciaga part time 08




I like polka dot socks w/ either flat or strapped sandals. 





Tomorrow is our hectic schedule day again!!!

 



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...