Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Already??!! YSL 2009 fall Runway Booties Needed!!





Unbelievable that Christmas is around the corner when I am still having a vivid memory of we girls went to Vegas and had a blast there early this year!!!


Yesterday evening, I took 3 kids to Santana Row to join the Christmas tree's lightening night w/ high school Pal, Judy. It was fun and sure crackled my holiday mood already!!


The place was packed w/ people and we don't even feel the night was cold at all!!




The nutcracker!



The Greewich!



The Moose!



Kids had a preview of what tis' Christmas will be!! :)
 

That was yesterday!!  I wore out my kids successfully cause' normally Ilona or Heidi would get up again trying to get my another round of kisses and hugs but they didn't!! ^O^



This is Today!! 
I was in SF city during the day until I went to Judy's place to cook SWEET N' NOT-Spicy-at-all dishes to show my friend, Melody!! :) You, yes, Melody, I am talking to you!! Next time you better cook it for me when I visit your house!!! :P 



Barney's Christmas tree is a bit quirky looking!!







I had tried those YSL runway heels way back when I bought Givenchy wedge booties, and didn't think it was that impressive!! However, I don't know what's got into me *again* that I want them so bad and have to have it right away!! When Yu told me that those might be on-sale at Nordi. but didn't have my size in the store, I know I have to venture my way to SF city just to make sure I have A PAIR!! :P 


The hidden platform made this heels not that scary of walking-in at all!! :)






The shoes are getting "weird" looking year after year on the runway!! ^O^
Oh, you know what I am talking about......





Hope LA is still warm enough to swim. ..oh, gotta work-out extra for the holiday feast!! :O



My ODJ.


1. TOP:
  • Derek lam cashmere tank
  • H&M bat-sleeves top
  • H&M pink cardigan
2. Bottom: black riding leggings
3. Accessory: 
Kenneth Cole mini studs wool hat and convertible gloves w/ fingerless gloves
Elfi's design Africa white turquoise necklace 
Blue gem ring 
Heidi Dau's massive crystals ring



I love this YSL heels very much and I am going to take it w/ me to LA during Thanksgiving!! (oh, I am not walking in those when shopping in Beverly hills....what do you think? Suicidal act?) :P



Then I changed to my work-out outfit to cook...just to show my friend how this easy dish can satisfy a whole family's stomach!! 



Got Shrimp!?!


Girls, sea food is great for your skin, so eat up!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...