Sunday, November 15, 2009

Graytitude!!!



At this time of every year, our front yard always covered by fallen Bay leaves which reminds me to trim the tree next year..... but never did I care much about it. However, kids seems to love it this way cause' they can play clean-ups w/ brooms sweeping wherever!! :)






 Look at Ilona's hamster expression!! ha~








My Graytitude outfit!!


1. TOP: 
  • Valentino RED white shirt w/ asymmetrical lace tirm
  • Kay Park gray tuxedo blazer w/ shoulder details
 2. Bottom:
Agnes' B Homme metallic gray/blue trousers (altered as cuffed pants) 

3. Shoes: CL very simple nude pump
4. Accessory:
Flying lizard design gold plated necklace w/ turquoise n' gold mini disc
Chanel limited ed. metallic navy striped reissue 227 08'
 Hermes blue hot air balloon scarf 







 credit to:celebritybagstyles.com



credit to: In Style.com


It seems kate Moss can't get enough GRAY!!!







To my surprise, nude simple pump would soften this otherwise too boyish look. :)





I am not sure if I really like GRAY color,!! lol But since Gray is next BLACK, I don't mind wearing it head to toe too. ^O^













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...