Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Effortless Casual Chic + YSL 09' runway elastic booties!!

vAfter we had dinner w/ friends, I quickly packed some very light clothes and BIG warm coats!! My friends including you fab. girls live in south Cal. keep telling me that it is so warm in LA. And all I need is a pair of SANDALS!!! Absolutely no need to bring boots at all!!! Ok, that just sound very disappointing cause' I am a boots gal in winter......... :(


Anyway, Yu and I scheduled that we should leave home at 6:00 AM to avoid the traffic!! I am waiting for the laundry while blogging at the same time.  I'd like to leave home w/ no left-over in the fridge, no trash, and no dirty laundry cause' when we come back home, I can be relaxed mentally and not being stressed out by thinking of all the un-done house chores!!  


This is what I think : ----- Leave Home Happy, and Come Back Home Happy!! ------- :)

Ok, back to today's business! 
I found two cardigans in Anthro. last week and they are great candidates for the look we saw in Nordi. However, they only have size L left for Navy, and size S left for Orange!!




This one is size Large and two sleeves are overwhelming on my frame, however, that is just what I want a slightly slouchy look on me!



This is size Small which fits perfectly on me but I bought the large Navy one instead!!

I cinch the cardigan and like the style very much!




Here is the look I copied today!!


This is the final ideal look!!

My ODJ


1. TOP:
  • Splendid shirt w/ one pocket $68
  • Big knitting cardigan (Anthro.) for $89
2. Bottom: TSE high waist tapered wool pants (bought last year)
3. Accessory:
  • white knitting scarf w/ sequins
  • Flying Lizard Design necklace
  • Chanel 08' perforated Rodeo Drive large tote
4. Shoes: YSL 09' runway elastic band booties










I love the striped scarf and it adds fun to my outfit!







I use safety pins to make cuffs on both sleeves: 1. to shorten the sleeves 2. so the too large cardigan would look proportioned on me


Good nite

n'

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...