Friday, November 13, 2009

Bombshell Look!! A Modern Twist w/o Corsets!! Plus: Must Have of J Crew Necklaces!!

I love feminine look!!


Even though you think my style is more toward the fashion forward, and edgy side, I am actually like looking sexy in my ensemble!! The soft, dewy feminine of sexiness, not the cool sexy sexiness!! :)


So here, the bombshell look which always associates w/ corset, sexy frillies, high heels and couple essential accessories makes every woman utterly feminine and sexy!!


I dug out my Chanel mesh booties today and one of my mommy friends is so amazed by its delicacy.  Too Beautiful~ is the only two words she can describe them!!! :) Then I found another look of me in the same booties but didn't post it a while back!!


  • Bombshell look 1.

You know, whenever I wore these Chanel mesh booties, I feel I am so of a real woman!! :)

I wore Chanel pearl necklace 09, Chanel mesh booties 09 s/s and Chanel metallic silver reissue 227 08!  

Oh, I don't remember when is the last time I wore so many Chanels!! haha...




The purple belt sleeves makes me feel extra feminine! (maybe you can't really see them. :P)


  • Bombshell look 2.


An understated look of this shirt w/ pencil skirt!! 

Today! 
  • Bombshell look 3.

We girls went out shopping since there are so many stores have ff events.  Even I don't think I need anything anymore, I still want to make sure I didn't miss a good buy/find that I'd regret later!!! :P



I bought a pair of extra panther button cuffs for my Anne Fountain shirt couple days ago. 



 I should stop smiling like this.... oh, my wrinkles. 

We girls, Pei, Yu and I met at J Crew for our first stop.  We all bought the same necklace just because it is pretty, then I picked up and best of all it is ON SALE!! (I bought it way back but I am glad I caught it on sale now. :)  




The one w/ black onyx stones. $98 -> $49.99!!
Now I just need to keep an eye on the bottom multiple strings one...if it would go on sale anytime soon. 




I love the rose gold tone on both necklaces and I have the perfect way of paring them together!!! 
^O^



So when single chain is so outdated, two necklaces not just update an old black dress but also the whole look of me!! yay!!


Back to my ODJ!




This is Yu!! Zara tweed jacket - priceless - just because it looks like Chanel!! :P 




Oh, I think I tied the bow way high...oh, I am suffocated!!!! 

My ODJ!


1. Top:
  • Anne Fountain pointed shirt w/ detachable bow
  • Juicy Contour gray vest w/ golden chain
  • Vintage find: Talbots tweed jacket (need to alter the waist)
2. Bottom: Tsesay high waist pants
3. Accessory:
Chanel 08 s/s mesh booties w/ two bows
Hermes Gris T 35 cm Birkin




Did I tell you that I am Yu's daughter's role MODEL...literally!! haha...  Oh, little girls are so much fun!!


After a busy day, DHs always have the same expectation from a stay-home-mom: A home-cooking meal after work!! 
I boiled broccoli w/ sesame dressing and pan fried rice noodles w/ shrimps for kids. Stir fired string beans for all of us (non-spicy) and sweet n' spicy shrimp made w/ plum sauce for DH and I!!!


Good nite, girls. 
Don't forget to learn new dishes once a while!! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...