Tuesday, October 27, 2009

True Red? Giorgio Armani Rouge 400 n' 09' Limited Edition Silk 95!

As promised, here I am in Givenchy Pearl 24, and dashes YSL Golden Gloss shimmering at lower lip.




I think my dress and my necklace make enough statement, I should leave my face as plain as possible. .... hum... since I am not walking on the red carpet!! :)


The jade earrings is originally paired w/ one of the necklace (w/ the same jade beads) I chained into this whole chunk.

BTW, my final touch "rhinestone w/ brass necklace from J Crew".

I really want to find something cheap in thrift shop but since I don't have time I decided to use something w/ great cutting of rhinestones. Hope this piece looks very high quality w/ that extra $98 of J Crew necklace. :P

Well, the price is actually not too bad, it costs me total of $44 (2 necklaces found in Loehman's) + $98 (J Crew) + $9 (chain) + $8 (ribbon + 3 layers mini pearl necklace) + $40 (section of 14K gold w/ jade beads necklace) = $199!!! Besides, I can take off every single necklace in the future and wear them separately.

Yay, I am genius!!
haha...:P


This is before I wrap it around to make as a whole piece.


I had to change socks to tights after seeing this pic... kinda weird?!! Oui? Non?

Oh, I am so so happy that I found my Chloe sunglasses which I thought I lost it couple month ago. I almost spend another $300 to buy it back.... geez, I am glad somehow I didn't!!!

Here are my 2 other best friends, Cathy & Yu who got the same Chloe sunglasses while we were in Vegas this year!! See, it flatters everyone. haha..


Cathy


Yu (Hope you feel better now after recovering from the flu.)

I got this Marc By Marc Jacobs dress last week at Guilt.com (Thanks to Claudia who introduced me this site.) and realize that maybe a lot of people might get the same dress, so I think so hard to play w/ this dress to make it so MY style!! :P Oh, ... I think the necklace really make the dress unique!! haha... One of a kind!!!



  • Ted Baker baby doll white coat
  • patterned gray hosiery
  • Betsy Johnson ankle strap n' golden stiletto heels (just because the heels are gold which matches my earrings and some chains of necklaces)
  • designer friend, Elfi Altendorfer's jade beads earrings
  • My creation of stranded necklace
  • Chloe orange Sally bag 09 s/s



haha..Ok, I think I am way off my topic!! RED... lips. I don't know why I am so talkative today. Thanks to Angela who got me really want to find out a RED which flatters my skin tone.



They are (left to right) Rouge 400, ArmaniSilk 09' collection 95 (w/ orange undertone) and my darkest lipstick ArmaniSilk 08' collection 62.


You see, ArmaniSilk 95 (left) has orange tone.
The new lipstick has magnetic cap design (right) and it is easier to re-cap.

Giorgio Armani normally has their limited holiday collection every year. This year the rhinestones design of this no. 95 lipstick is just too gorgeous to pass on! lol I had to get it after the SA said the magic words....Limited Edition! hah...


So what do you think? Obviously, I got both of them .
The upper lip is Rouge 400 and lower lip is Silk95.


This is the look of Halloween. ... of me... (w/ ArmaniSilk 62)...Just Kidding!!! :P

Hope you enjoy this LONGer than ever post and found something entertaining here!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...