Friday, October 30, 2009

Real OVER the Knee high Boots!


Please click on the Image to see Bill Cunningham's report of the trend for Knee high boots!!
Thanks to Betsy who shares this video clip w/ me after I told her I just got myself a real pair!!


If I gave up buying a pair of military inspired boots, I think at least I am allow to follow another trend of rocking in OVER the knee-high boots instead.

Mine is from Joie. I said that I don't want to spend a fortune for those trendy boots but I seem can't find something cheaper available any more or ones catches my eyes for under $300.

After watching those Parisian rocking their black outfit, I am inspired to dress something
eccentric as well. Just for the sake of being BOLD and having FUN!!! Yay!!~~

I would say this pair of
Joie over the knee high boots has great looks and nice leather feel. However, I wouldn't recommend it for not-so-tall-gals for that extra fold-over look!! :P


Picture ME in the Pairs!!! :P

My ODJ.

  • 1. Top:
  • Linda Loudermilk organic racer back dress w/ organza detail at bottom back
  • Grey vest
  • Maggie cropped blazer
2. Accessory:
  • Cheetah leggings
  • Joie OVER the knee high boots
  • Flying lizard design gold necklace w/ brass n' turquoise
  • Gold bangle (gift from NM)
  • blue semi-precious stone ring
  • Chanel mini flap




There are zippers at two sides of this boots and it is so easy to wear and comfortable at the same time.


I bought this Linda Loudermilk dress at her trunk show last Thursday.
It is half of the retail price!! yay!!



You know where did I take those pic. at???!!!
hah... The back yard of my son's piano teacher's house. I figured for that half hour wait, I can make a great use of it!!!

Me, wired!!? You just start getting to know me, girls!! haha....






I know we normally shouldn't have head to toe following the trends but I would say it is a safe bet for pairing animal print hosiery w/ knee high boots together!!!! :)

I will find more ensembles from my closet to rock this pair of knee high boots in the future!!!

Saturday is Halloween, do you girls have your costume prepared or decide how to wear your make-up already? You at least have to have either ONE ready!!!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...