Monday, October 19, 2009

New Make Up + DIY Stranded Necklace !!!


Finally, I decided to make one of my own stranded necklace. I got inspired by a blogger LoveMegan and from reading tons of celebrity wearing it in magazine.


photo from In-style!

I like the longer version on Sandra as well as Lanvin w/ black ribbon at left corner. I started w/ my old 3-string pearl necklace bought at Discovery store and a black ribbon I-don't-remember-where-it-is-from.

Here we go!! DIY fun!!


Starting a fixed length which is flattering on you.


You basically are trying to tangle the ribbon in between pearl necklace!


I want to tie ribbons around my neck so I had to sew two ends on ribbons.
This way, I can always add new necklace or take off one to play w/ a new look by clip on.


Then I went out to Discovery shops again and found this awesome chain necklace for $9.
(Sorry I didn't know the photo is blurring. :( )


I also got some great idea from J Crew!!

Ta Da ~!!


Then I add one 14k gold w/ jade chain and two other necklaces bought at Loehmann's for $44.


One look of my new necklace. I love those cute tassels on one of the necklaces!


For different look, I can reverse to wear it.


I can adjust those inter-chains however I want since all necklaces clip on one and another.

................... Back to this morning!! ....................... Nude make-ups!! ....................


I went a little shopping w/ my girl.
Ilona is so big now and she enjoys to pose in front of camera very much!!


I bought YSL Rouge Volupte 2 n' Gloss pur 47.


w/o gloss, it is matte!



I also tried dash GOLDEN GLOSS 7 (orange glittering one) on upper lip later on.


After I applied Gloss pur 47 at only lower lip, while leaving upper lips alone!


Ta Da!!
My very nude make-ups!!
Eye shadow : Make up Forever color plum!


All foundation I applied today.
I love Make up Forever's HD concealer.

I only dash a little under my eyes and it instantly gives under-eyes a little highlight!

You know you probably see some girls applied "too much simmering or white power" under eyes trying to pop up the eye shadows but sometimes they applied too much. Then the look ends of horrible or too obvious w/ too thick foundation.

Well, this concealer has the same effect except it blends in w/ your skin and give a nature glow under eyes. You should try!!!!! :)



My ODJ!

  • Black puffy shoulder dress (mom bought at Shanghai)
  • RUGBY double buckle belt
  • J Crew rusty rose gold rhinestone necklace
  • Chanel two layered/two toned hosiery

I wore cuffed boots and carried Hermes Birkin today.



This pair of Chanel two toned hosiery are very strong, and it is very warm for it has two layers.

I probably should say "Good morning, girls"!!!!! :)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...