Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A LIttle Privacy!!

Ok, I said that I am glad that my in-laws could share the passion w/ me about Fashion...

I am probably being too confident w/ that statement!!!!!!!

It turns out that they probably hit their bottom line for taking up on me doing photo-shoot everyday. ... They don't want me focus on "dressing-up" or "buying-spending-shopping" whatever that terms related so seriously.

Ok...... I guess I have to listen.... a lot of story needed to fill in but I guess I should give myself and my-laws some privacy and more respect.

....

BUT the truth is, I don't have to change or should change at all. We are adults, we know the financial restraints of the budgets, besides, all the financial issues should be addressed only between me and my husband especially when there is no issue at all, our parents or in-laws should stay away!! :P

....

What do I do now?

.....

I will take pic. upstairs in our master bedroom!!!!!! Or to be precise, let my son took pic. for me so I still can enjoy my passion and share the quality time w/ my son (my 3 kids). :)



So sorry about those messy background.

Oh, I have a new hair cut!!!!!!! :)


My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Zara plaid shirt dress
  • Erin Kleinberg beaded pocket tee
2. Bottom: Helmut Lang boyfriend denim shorts
3. Shoes: patent (rain) boots


BTW, I didn't forget the giveaway. I probably want to reveal it next week after my in-laws are gone!!! Sorry about the delay, girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...