Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Having Fun Layering: Make Great Use of Your One-Piece Dress!

I was layering dress w/ another top yesterday, and that gave me a great idea to shop in my closet.

Today I did the same thing to create a new fall outfit by layering a dress + a top!!

My ODJ!

1. Top:
  • Inside dress: Stella McCartney black double lining embroidery black sheath
  • Romeo & Julia Contour sleeveless top w/ flower trim
  • beige cardigan (no brand)
2. Accessory:
  • brown leggings
  • wool felt hat
  • Designer friend, Elfi Altendorfer's pearl earrings
  • BR edition gold tassel necklace wore as a belt
  • Chanel 08 metallic reissue 227
3. Shoes:
Givenchy wedge booties




I love the floral trim around the neck, so romantic!!


This is the most interesting hosiery I bought and the most compliments I got by wearing them. :)


You know, the belt serves no purpose other than having something there!! hha..


Oh, thanks to the wind for giving me this Special effect!!!!!



Lunch date w/ DH!!!!
Although he took this photo for me, I think the ones above I did way better. :P

Yay, Giveaway coming up tomorrow!!!!

Stay closely!! :P




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...