Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 4 Blazer + Leggings w/ Kay Park again!!

What's the look of studs, animal print and sequins combination?!!!

Huh...I would say: Like a rock star? or Rapper?
haha...

Ok, hope it is not ON me!!

I picked pieces w/ subtle studs and mini sequins and put them together this morning and they turns out great. Well, at least I think so!! :)

I am going to stop by fabric store to see if I can find something which has studs on and I am going to DIY something fun. Oh, if only I can find it!! :P

So here we go ..... couple of my friends really love this Kay Park gray blazer so I put together an ensemble again just to make them drool over more. ha ha ha...~


Some accessories to lighten up this gray ensemble a little more.




Can you see the mini studs pocket and black lace around the sleeves on the wool/cotton shirt?

They are fun elements and I think they are easy as great DIY ideas!! :)

My ODJ !

1. TOP:
  • Erin Kleinberg beaded pocket boyfriend tee

(intermix has those.)
  • Kay Park gray tuxedo blazer w/ shoulder details
2. BOTTOM: Romeo & Juliet sequins leggings for $39.99 (bought at Lohmann's)
ps. if you want a 20% coupon of Lohmann's, please email me: rcheng@transforme.com

3. ACCESSORY:
  • Hermes Gris T. 35Cm Birkin
  • Hermes white CDC in gold studs
  • Brass mini disc necklace from Anthro.
  • Flying lizard design gold necklace w/ turquoise n' gold disc


4. SHOES: Jimmy Choo gray snake skin boots


All My mother-in-law could best say when she saw this Birkin is:
"The bags will be my heritage to my two daughters in the future."

You know, I am very grateful that she didn't criticize a single word more. :)


I tried pairing Givenchy chain ankle boots outside but think the gray blazer still looks better w/ a pair of tall boots.

Now I am thinking of a pair of knee-high boots!!!! hee he..... Are you thinking of the same thing as I am??




I like this look even more than couple days ago when pairing w/ fishnet shirt n' Hudson jeans.
Probably just because my top looks very subtle w/ mono-toned gray and then it gets so eye-catching (busy) at lower body!!

Oh, we don't normally wear any shoes inside the house, heels/boots is only for modeling purpose.

Just heard from the radio that it is not very hygienic w/ all the dirt on your shoes you could possibly step in the house w/ you. You know how yucky it is if you put everything under a microscope!!! :P




You know, it is hilarious that Ilona just poses whatever pose she could come up w/ . :P

Ok, time to pick up my daughter from school and stop by Joanne fabric!!!
See ya~~~





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...