Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2 Blazer + Leggings w/ Kay Park Gray Blazer!

Here are my 2 new fab. find: Kay Park gray tuxedo coat & Hudson black skinny jeans!!

Today, I took my in-laws to SF city for lunch impulsively. I am just tired of all the restaurants here in the bay area and really want to try something new. The regular price of half lobster w/ egg noodles in the restaurant here is about $34. lol It is just insane!! However, for that much of money we can have 2 plates of the same thing in the Chinese restaurant in SF city. :)

We went to Happy Garden in Clement & 9th st. Thanks to my friend, Renee, took me there for the first time.




My friend, Renee, in her gorgy leather vest.
We went to Yoshi (Live Jazz n' Japanese restaurant), and Ruby sky together last Sat. after my acting class.


We are off to get the best pearl milk tea in 19th st after lunch.


This is so not-everyone-is-the-same blazer w/ that unique shoulder details.

peek-a-boo shoulder!

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Vince blue tank
  • BP fishnet t-shirt
  • Kay Park gray tuxedo blazer w/ shoulder details
2. Bottom: Hudson stretchable black skinny jeans w/ pockets at bottom
3. Accessory:
  • Hermes white Collier De Chien w/ gold studs
  • Chanel matte white reissue in 227
4. Shoes: Hermes black riding boots w/ Kelly locks



I had to share w/ you fab. girls about this fab. Hudson jeans.

I am really reluctant to get black jeans since they are so ordinary which simply serves the same purpose like black leggings to me. But I instantly want this Hudson jeans after trying it on.

Reason?

Simply.....they give me butt!!!! And the price is so reasonable IMO, $156 or so!!!

I tried so many leggings but they only flatten my butt instead of up-lifting them..... :9, most w/ pockets doesn't really help since they are also flat pockets. :(

I have HIP, from the front and back view w/ wide hip bone but since I am skinny, there is not much I can do about my bottom to create a side view. :P Ok, maybe Power Yoga do help a bit but not much. :P

So if you are skinny and have obvious side curve on your butt, you are lucky w/ perfect inherited gene. I have to say: You, lucky girl!! :P


Those pockets w/ fold-over buttons gives a delusion at rear w/o looking saggy.

Most importantly, the pockets are at the right place....... BUTT!!!




This Hudson jeans fits so true to the size and stretchable...so just pick the smallest size you have in your entire jeans collection.

Say, if you can squeeze yourself in a size of 25 jeans, then go for it!!!!! :)


So when I am busy doing my photo shooting, two daughters of mine are having swing fun in our back yard!!


It looks like I am wearing a parachute on my shoulder in that photo. hahaha..




That's a funny face of me. :)

I don't know if I would wear blazer w/ leggings to my acting class since I am still trying to find out the best look of me ON CAMERA. hah!

Have a nice weekend, girls!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...