Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Copy Cat? Inspiration? Whatever!!!

Military inspired jacket!!


pic. from In-style
I love the look of busy white on Jessica Szohr and wanted to try the same look every since I saw this pic. Finally I had every essential piece ready for a mod. shoot today.


I guess working your springy white dress into fall is a trend and it also maximize your wardrobe and creativity!!!


I didn't make it for the front shoot when the timer is done!!
haha..



Today is no make-up day for me since I went to do Power Yoga in the morning.

My ODJ.


1. TOP:
(inside dress) RUGBY cream sleeveless ruffle dress $149
Agnes b. beaded blouse
RUGBY military inspired jacket w/ vintage buttons
2. Shoes: my ancient ann marino polka dot fabric Mary-jane
3. Accessory:
  • Chanel 08 metallic silver reissue 227
  • My creation of stranded necklace
  • floral print black n' white scarf




I kinda feel shy wearing mini ruffle skirt. haah..

Tomorrow is a busy day for me!! Bye!!

Oh, I didn't forget the Giveaway, I am still gathering *stuff*!!!

Stay Tuned!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...