Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Break From Blazer + Leggings.

As usual, I planned my outfit nicely but instead of layering and layering which is just my way of wearing most of my clothes, I had only one simple dress on.

To be honest, I did layer one dress over this green vintage fabric dress before I stepped out the house, but decided not to as I remember my acting teacher, Greg, suggested, to keep the outfit simple w/o busy patterns. :)

So, as usual again, I went to my acting class in SF city this morning. The class is fun except my teacher, Greg, messes up my video tape w/ my classmate when doing recording so I can't watch my part of act until I switch it over. :O

Ok, back to my ODJ!



1. TOP:
  • Rick Owens Lilies wool turtle neck
  • Vince extra big collar leather jacket

underneath: Rick Owens Lilies dress pic. credited to Outnet.com

2. Shoes: Custom National oxford heels
3. Accessory:
  • Chanel Rodeo Drive large tote 08
  • H & M grayish taupe big knitting scarf
  • Brown tight w/ mini orange dots
  • Two textured (leather w/ croc. embossed) belt




I personally love the belt spices up this plain bubble hem dress a little more w/ character and edgy details.


I think tights always compliment w/ oxford heels. :)


W/o leather jacket, the look is less intimidating!! :P


The color of my today's outfit reminds me this pic. taken in Paris last year.

You see, I can suffer myself from getting cold but couldn't allow my look of that day got ruined. hahaha...
The look of cardigan + tights + scarf at 18˚C in Nov. of Paris!!

I have couple blazer + leggings(tights, skinny jeans,pants) planned for next week and will continue that until I run out of ideas or you girls get sick of them. haha......

Then I am thinking of doing cardigan or knit wear combination for the next challenge if the weather cooperates. :)

Ok, I am back to catch up Gossip Girl. :P Oh, in my age, I think I am getting a little shy to admit that I love the show .... I think there is an huge age gap in between those teenagers and their fancy moms and rich dads in the show. I don't think my status would fit in that show at all but guess I am learning my kids' language, thinking, difficulties, fantasies,..etc. for the future reference. hee......

Good nite, girls!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...