Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Closet or New Vanity desk first??

I said that I want to give our tiny wall-in closet a face-lift couple months ago just to organize our clothes, belt, accouterments, .... everything better.

It never happened!!

Why?

Cause' I think a Vanity desk is more of a necessity to me than an well-organized closet when I already had MY WAY of sorting my clothes out. :P

So I decided to get myself a vanity desk first. Besides, I still have that superstitious thoughts in my head that women would save more money when they have a vanity desk w/ the biggest drawer fit underneath of it in her master bedroom. hahah....... I don't know if you believe it but from my observation of my mom and cousins, I choose to believe it!! lol

Here are two I found pretty charming to me. They are quite not serve the purpose of doing make-ups for but I think they'd work as one!!

They are French imported furniture and I would try to work such rustic look into our master bedroom.


This writing desk is about $300 and you can pull out that desk a little more.


This is a chest w/ tri-fold mirrors. $270 (mirror) + $579 (chest)!


I think women all have an affection w/ chandelier for its romantic look!! :)





The look of me when I went for vanity desk hunting!!

1. TOP: Marc by Marc Jacobs
2. BOTTOM: French Connection high waist khaki skirt
3. SHOES: Moschino chip & chic teal w/ ruffle trim boots
4. ACCESSORY:
Chanel 09 Valentine's coral medium flap

Max & Co. taupe belt


I had my IRO pants altered to be a better tapered hem on me. I guess you really can't tell but I just felt my BUTT look smaller in a better proportion. hha........... lol




1. TOP:
  • Neil Barrett black sheered blouse
  • black vest w/ sheered trim
  • Elisabeth & James white blazer w/ ruched sleeves
2. BOTTOM: a better fit IRO pleated trousers
3. SHOES: Jean-Michel Cazabat metallic purple sandal
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Chanel matte white reissue 227 09
  • Chanel 09 rhinstone pearl necklace






Ok, I know I should have carried a bag which gives better contrast to this outfit...but I guess I am either lazy to switch to other bag or it is because my in-laws are visiting this time and I should keep such charade by not switching bags everyday!!!!!!!

So, if you are married, you would understand the little precaution we do in front of in-laws which could save my day. hahaha....



Good nite!!!!

I really need to find a monologue that suits me!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...