Monday, September 21, 2009

Mom's Big Splurge on buying BOOTS!!! Part II !!

I said, whenever I have new acquisition, I almost wear it right away.... If not literally, I still manage to wear them ASAP!!

Speaking of time is money, the time you kept them in the closet or on the shelf is a big waste of money IMO!! hheee........ :P

Here are all the fun I had this afternoon when Ilona is napping and after she woke up!! Well, actually, the fun ended when Ilona bugs me going down stairs looking for her grand-mom and grand-pa!!! :)

Like I said before, when you notice a particular brand name shampoo causes your hair shed more, you better switch to other brands.

So I did!!!

I notice that maybe my scale doesn't like Ferraki so much, then I switch back to my used-to-be-my-fav. hair cleaning regime. All nature ingredients product : Ojon!! I also love Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious cream but it is salon exclusive so I had to get that next week when I go back to my hair designer!!


From left to right: Ojon light weight hydrating gel/ Ultra hydrating shampoo/conditioning, Revitalizing Mist (leave-in conditioning)

1. The fab find in Loehmann's last week???

Romeo & Juliet Contour sequins leggings for $39.99!!


Romeo & Juliet Contour silk floral top for $39.99!



I styled my kinda out of control bang this morning!!


I think an up-do hair will highlight the blouse!!


GIVENCHY wedge booties.
Front chains covered w/ leather but not on those around the back!








So I can't decide if I should cinch the flared top or not!!

2. Second-hand shop fab find!! Christian Dior petite separated dress (found last year)!


I altered it to one-shoulder top.


This dress needs to be well-accessorized before its ready to go out w/ !!




some small details.


The back view..... I need to think of a pair of heels to go w/ the retro-trendy look. :)

3. Another second-hand fab find: Jaguar 100% fine merino wool plus size cardigan (made in Gt. Britain) for $11.

The cardigan has bat-sleeves style so you won't know it is plus size!!!lol
  • Hermes orange lacquered w/ natural horn on the other side necklace.
  • Banana Republic edition gold tassel necklace wore as belt.

Dress up fun for mom ends....Ilona is awake!!


I shall have a decent shoots of Hermes riding boots w/ Kelly lock at sides in the future!!!!

Hope the weather gets cool down a little bit more!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...