Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspired by Autumn!

My little daughter, Ilona and I went to a little garden adventure this morning. We got ourselves some fresh plants to update the look inside our house, or I should say to welcome the coming of pre-fall!!!!

I am going to re-dress myself up w/ the pieces I wore last week. I had some of them altered and let's see if they did look better on me after all.

Halloween is around the corner, oh, if you notice stores are having sales for Halloween stuff already! It is so fun and refreshing to see all the stores are changing their display to fit the special occasion of the year!! We are not sure if we will stay here or go to Hawaii to experience a different vibe of "Warm" Halloween!!! :)


Succulent plants are great for indoor, I am glad that my kids know that they have to be gentle around them. :)



My ODJ.

1. TOP:
A common thread bat sleeves top w/ two strings
H&M knit long vest

2. BOTTOM:
Vera Wang Lavender label pleated skirt

3. SHOES:
Costume National navy oxford heels
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Chanel 09 pink camellia dangle earrings w/ pearl drop
  • HoBo design suede distressed messenger style bag
  • Brown thigh high socks w/ pink ribbons (a gift from Yu who bought during her Paris trip)

It really is a thigh high socks but it keeps fall off as knee high!! :P


Sunflowers remain blossom, Ilona still stays home w/ me until next year!!


The soft fabric and big volume of sleeves give this blouse such reminiscent of Victorian romantic.



The only NON-designer bag I own at this moment!! I love its vintage yet chic look which I can carry under the shoulder or carry as messenger style.



Yu said, the moment she saw the socks wore on the manikin w/ sexy bra suit, she fell in love w/ it.
hum..... I assume they are not just sexy lingerie wear but also a pair of fancy socks which can be wore out of bed!!!! hahahahahah.....


I am sure every woman must keep at least 5 different looks of cardigans in her wardrobe!!



You know, this week I am suppose to see some movies which inspire myself, my style, and fit in my kind of roles..... but I have not yet thought of ANY.
According to the feedback from my classmates from acting class, I can play girls in her 20s up to 50s.
Should I feel happy about it!!!?? hahahah

One of my classmate said that I can play the role in Charlies Angle which Lucy Liu played. However, my acting teacher, Mr. Greg, says that Lucy Liu's energy is HARD, as he feels my energy is "softer" which means he can imagine me tickling him while he feels Lucy Liu could pouch him in the stomach!!! Hum....that's interesting to know!!! :)

Girls, any suggestion??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...