Friday, September 4, 2009

Hermes~ I am feeling the Birkin!!

The weather is so hot, neither did I wear the long boots nor carry my Birkin out. However, I am feeling so pampered just by toting it around at home. lol My friends are surprised as they think it doesn't like Rachel, Moi!! I am usually the one w/ the most impulsive buy, desire, talking......among my friends ......*sigh*, I guess people DO change over time then!! haha.....

Although I really want to dress classic w/ my little black dress for a sophisticated look w/ Birkin , I figured it just doesn't meet my life style. Hum...maybe in the future when DH and I are going out for a date!!! Now I hope my parents-in-law do visit us ASAP!! haha.......

This is the look of me on Tuesday.......


BR-Edition gold tassel necklace, Hermes CDC, Minnetonka boots w/ Lanvin happy sac!

I got lazy thinking about ensemble on Wednesday then I thought that pretty lavender/pink tank top might look pretty w/ Gris T. Birkin. So I recycled my clothes from yesterday....well, i don't normally do that...hahahhaha..but I do change my underwear!!!!!!! lol


1. TOP:
  • H&M charcoal body suit
  • pastel pink/lavender racer-back tank
2. Bottom: indigo leggings
3. Accessory:
  • Lanvin vintage yellow/blue scarf
  • Flying lizard design gold-plated necklace w/ turquoise
  • Chloe taupe tall boots
  • Hermes Gris T. 35CM Birkin
  • Hermes White CDC ( Collier De Chien) w/ golden HW
  • Balenciaga sunglasses





Thursday, I shopped in my closet and found this long forgotten top w/ t shirt from Orange Boss. You must be wondering how come I only pair my Birkin w/ Chloe tall boots........ well, that's the only pair currently seems to be a perfect match!!!!




1. TOP:
Boss t-shirt
Boss sheered floral blouse
2. Bottom:
Ksubi spray-on jeans

3. Accessory:
  • Hermes Horn w/ orange lacquered 2 sides necklace
  • Hermes Ostrich belt w/ textured "H" golden logo buckle




w/o long sheered shirt, the jeans is really tight......or I need a diet!!!!!!!! lol

Today (Friday)


My friend, Yu, wore her Etoupe Hermes belt.
Can you see her little short-sleeves top has a big shoulder but more feminine twist!!


I wore distressed jeans, tank, RUGBY white military-inspired jacket this morning.


In the evening, going out w/ family!!

1. TOP:
  • BCBG ribbon trimmed gray tank
  • RUGBY white military-inspired matte nickle buttons jacket
2. Bottom:
Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo pants
3. Accessory:
  • Chanel Matte white reissue 227
  • Hermes white togo leather CDC


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...