Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FOTD: Rihanna's Red Lips

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and best of luck to those returning to school.

Today's FOTD is inspired by Rihanna, who I absolutely adore!
I admire how on any given day she could be wearing knee high boots with a leather jacket and the following day she is super-duper glam on the red carpet. And she looks great either way!

Anyway, here it is! It's very simple but I love what RED lips do to my mood.
Lips:
Givenchy Rouge Cancan Lipstick

Eyes:
MUFE #128 Neutral Eyeshadow
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Black
L'Oreal Carbon Black Mascara

Cheeks:
Illamasqua Blusher in Create

Face:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet foundation
Ben Nye Neutral Set
Cinema Secrets Concealer

Hope you like!

XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...