Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Face Lift for My Lanvin Leopard Happy Sac!!


Lanvin happy partage metallic lame bag

I am very in love w/ my Lanvin leopard Happy sac which I bought last year. It is past season now but the look stays timelessly.

Lanvin original black w/ brass metal turn-lock

This year, Lanvin improvised this bag as it is bigger and the shoulder straps holds the bag's shape better. Last year, they only use half interwoven ribbon and 1 chic key chain to secure the two holes when carries single-chained. You can't really move the key chain as the bag tends to be saggy w/o the key chain and ribbon bow as stretchers at two sides!!!

Here is my leopard happy sac from 2008. I bought my bag at Barneys and they have the whole bag of small parts inside Lanvin's repair kit in the store. I saw all the different looks of turn-locks and spared key chains when my SA pull out the repair kit. I am happy that I don't have to wait for months to have my bag repaired...since it only is lace of a screw!! My SA is really really nice to switch the new lock for me when I asked I want a new one for my bag ------ meaning a different look of turn-lock!!!!! There I had been granted my wish!! Oh, now I just remembered that I should have asked my SA give me another key chain.....just in case!! lol

Barney's has bronze color of that partage metallic bag and I think the color is gorgeous!!!!




A new leopard happy sac w/ tortoise turn-lock!! Isn't that cute or what!!!!


Since Legging is a big trend this fall, how about be creative like they layered this sexy leggings inside a pair of corduroy jeans!!
Peek-a-boo!!!



I love this RUGBY military-inspired white jacket very much and it gives me an attitude but not provocative!! :)

I wore this whole ensemble to SF city on Sat. w/ my older daughter, Abby.
She was so patiently waiting for me to try out things....well, of course, she was busy watching cartoons on my i-phone!!




You know, I just love my Fallon Santa Clara Spiked chocker very much and I have to make it work w/ almost every outfit of mine. :P


Like Lily said, Gris T. Birkin goes w/ any color of shoes.....there I had my black riding boots on!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...