Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Winner Is >>>>> .........

Today I went to my first acting class in SF city. I had an incredible 3 hours fun in class. I think I had learned a lot and I also obtained my first video clip w/ a monologue of myself. lol

After I got home, I was exhausted but at the meantime, I felt so "REAL" when playing w/ my kids and talking to my DH about my embarrassing moment at class today. I was literally practicing/memorizing my script the whole night while finally putting my kids to bed. I guess it has been a long while since the last time I got my brain all worked out like today!! :)


I must say, being a student, is the most memorable and happy thing in my life!


Tonight, I made my DH to do the random pick of the winner for BaTuCada white floral bracelet.
AND
The winner is ........







Congrats. Kristy, you are the winner of BaTucada bracelet. Yay!!! :)
Please let me know where would you want me to ship this bracelet.

If you didn't win this time, just stay tuned, maybe you are the next! :-)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...