Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer is Almost End, Friends are Back!!

My friend, Yu, just got back from German and France. We meet together to listen to her sharing the wonderful experience she had in Europe. Pei and I are day-dreaming as if we were there w/ Yu spa, and biking in Munich. :)

Here is the souvenir/gift from Yu.


Caramel tea from Laduree!


Pei shares this out of the world yummy ice cream she bought in SF city w/ us.
I lurrrve the Honey Lavender flavor w/ that rich lavender aroma in the ice cream!!!


How interesting!!! Both containers are designed in Green as if they were produced at the same region.


Pei made coffee for us and I made myself ice cream w/ coffee float!! :)


Break time, kids watch a Disney classic - Chip & Dale, Tom & Jerry!!


I like Pei's tassel necklace and I think she is going to give me brass version for my birthday gift! You can make it as a belt too.
I can't wait!!!!!


Our beautify mommy, Yu!
Paul & Joe sister top, cargo pants, Coach slipper, BV green tote w/ necklace from Paris!


1. Top:
  • Stella McCartney black dress w/ embroidery
  • RGBY vest w/ flare
  • Elisabeth & James black tuxedo vest
2. Bottom:
Hosiery from Paris and tear by me :P

3. Shoes:
Chloe brown ankle boots
4. Accessory:
  • Vintage purple belt
  • Chanel 09 pearl necklace w/ crystals
  • Chanel 09 black caviar mini flap
  • Tom Ford sunglasses



Vest is such a great investment, you can never be tired of its versatile and practical!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...