Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sawaditka

My lovelies, I am just posting a quick little update to let you all know that I shall be away for a month as I am flying to Thailand tomorrow in search of adventure. I have been once before in 2005, so when I was given the opportunity to go again I jumped at the chance! Next to London it is my favourite place in the world (not counting the horrible tourist areas) and I am very excited to explore it again.

I am hoping that all this goes to plan as I have been very ill the past week and a half with the dreaded swine, so the past couple of days have been hectic to say the least. However, now the ugly backpacking bag is mostly packed (so little makeup I could cry!!), Maxie has been sent off to his new home (I miss him already), taxi is booked for 6.15am and I am ready to jump into bed for a few hours of much needed sleep.

I shall try to update you from Thailand when I get the chance.

Missing you all
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...