Thursday, August 6, 2009

Perk Card!! Make a Great Use Out Of It!!


I double-wear my Chanel necklace.

I received couple Perk Cards from NM loaded w/ $50 at least 3 times and never had the chance to spend it!!


Finally, my mommy friend, Irene and I get together today and decide to make a good use of our perk cards, total worth $100!!! In fact, we all had a great lunch/time in Neiman Marcus!!!



My kids are learning the differences of spider and spider net. hahah..
In our house, even Ilona (my 2 years old daughter) snaps the spider. She thinks spiders are bad insects!! lol


Today, I am very proud of all the kids as we have a compliment from two ladies sitting next to our table. She said that all the kids are well-behaved!!

( I still hope people would give moms a break sometimes when kids are acting all fussy in public. They are just kids and we are human. :P)




Maybe NM can have a small designated reading area for kids!!
They want moms enjoy shopping children clothes there after all, right?!!

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
Max Mara green apple silk tank w/ knot in the back
Chanel 08 red/grey tweed jacket
2. BOTTOM: washed denim w/ beads (finally I altered it to very fitted on me!)
3. SHOES: Alexander McQueen squared toe satin heels (AND FLIP FLOP to switch. :P)
4. ACCESSORY:
CHLOE brown w/ gold trim sunglasses
Chanel 08 Navy striped reissue 227
Chanel 09 necklace w/ crystals on multiple-sized pearls

Oh...that's the wind.... makes my belly look BIG!!
No, I am not bloating...I am floating....hahahaha..


Irene carries her 09 fall metallic brown reissue 227, 08 Chanel moon/star earrings, Chanel white stone camellia ring w/ paved diamond (Chanel fine jewelry, didn't show here), o9 Chanel leather mini wedge sandals.


Irene's son is going to have a little brother in 2010!!!! Congrats!!!!


I had to change back to a single layer of Chanel necklace for this look.


We spent the whole afternoon at Stanford shopping center, I shed off my tweed jacket and heels to give my feet a break!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...