Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outfit For Every Occassion!

These days, I am thinking of renovating our TINY walk-in closet and comparing all the possible options. I still can't make my mind whether custom-made closets or modular closets from Organized Living would meet better w/ both my budget and the style I want. Speaking of home improvement, it will always be an on-going project in my house. lol

After all, I want my family feel HOME, my friends feel welcome, and I feel proud about myself w/ all the efforts I put in.

I had couple ensembles over the past couple days and I assume it is fun to see all of them when putting all together in one post. :)

Sunday

French connection purple blouse, Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo big shoulder/ asymmetrical jacket


Mini brass disc necklace, Chloe orange Sally, Max&Co. taupe w/ roses belt!


Socks w/ Marni platform heels!

Monday


Gray cropped shirt, purple/Tsesay burgundy harem pants, turquoise sandals, Marc Jacob taupe MIKA bag, Fellon necklace


custom-made semi-precious stone ring


Man made WCM Black studded belt, BaTucada eco plastic bracelet

TODAY (TUESDAY)

Max&Co. jean halter dress, BCBG taupe ruffle vest, Jean paul cabazat metallic silver heels, Steve by Steve madden metallic silver w/ ruffle trim belt, Chanel 09 matte white reissue 227, Chanel 09 black bows w/ cc logo dangle earrings.


I don't know why I looked all cheered up in this pic. hah...

I think I even dream about my script when practicing my monologue these days...my, I probably shouldn't be this pushy about myself...haha....I probably should just focus on taking care of my family, cooking, ........ shopping and all that..... I probably should forget about the acting class..... Oh, well....
Nay!!! I like challenges, very much, as a matter of fact. And I like having fun!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...