Friday, August 7, 2009

A moment of weakness!

Lately, I have been hanging my head in shame...I told myself I wasn't gonna buy anymore shoes for a while coz every time I open my wardrobe...shoes fall out!But...when I saw these on the ASOS website, I fell in love with the up-to-the-minute styling...
Metallic heel? check! Platform? check! Glam Gladiator? Check! Snakeskin? Check! This shoe has everything baby! It's a real multi tasker! (not to be taken in the literal sense of the word as I can;t see myself doing housework in them!ha ha)

I also love the wood effect panel on them. This style of shoe with the V-shape at the front really elongates the leg as well. So, as I'm sure you'll agree, I had to have them! I have been obsessed with platforms for the past couple of years, there are so many gorgeous styles around and they give you height, comfort and the ability to walk in 4 inch heels without breaking your neck. Believe me, if you haven't ever walked in platforms, they are so much easier than normal high heels!

They were £75 (quite pricey but I had a weak moment coz I just got paid...eek!).

What has been your latest moment of weakness?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...