Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miss Me Red! Miss Christian Louboutin Maroon! Red is Such a Classic Color!!

I have a confession!!!

I bought a pair of Christian Louboutin sling back heels in Maroon today. They are too gorgeous to pass. Besides, when I tried them on, the SA works at cosmetics counter had to come over to the shoe salon to give me her compliments. lol Then, there I surrendered to my vanity troll and brought the baby home!!!!

The patent maroon color on heels is exactly the same as my toe nails. For that matter, I even went to get 3 different shades of polish just so my toes nail color would compliment w/ the maroon CL sling back heels better in the future. :) We'll see then!!!!


Christian Louboutin Cathy 100 Metal patent sling back heels.

My friend, Yu, told us that people can also tell your age from the count of wrinkles of your ankles. Geez, from now on, I will apply the cream as thick as possible to hide my age then. :P


Pardon my tend to be red feet. (the lighting is so bad. ;P)


This is another CL heels I tried but didn't get it. I think it is too similar to my Alexander McQueen square toe heels for both of them are black satin!!!

I wore my Y-3 red sheer dress again. The difference this time is that I try to make the dress even more fun w/ those knee high socks. They are so trendy this f/w, on the runway of Marni, D&G, Dsquared2, Mission.....etc. they are everywhere. I think I am going to buy some more to play w/ them.


Y-3 black cropped jacket has such crisp wrinkle effect. It has two pockets on, one is on the shoulder, another is on the chest!


My son goes to Kindergarten now so only girls in the shot today.


Faith Connexion black cotton dress w/ angle pattern inside the Y-3 sheer dress.

This red dress is eye-catching in person but somehow it is hard to catch its detail on the pic. I pull up then pull down the knee high socks to see which style compliments the dress better.....
the result?!! I don't know, what do you think?!!!!! lol


This is such a cliche' pose but DH says this is the only pic. that shows what exactly I paired inside. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...