Friday, August 21, 2009

Is Fall Here Yet? Trench Coat, Leather Bomber Jacket, Scarf, And Hat, Bring them On!!

Ok, I definitely didn't wear those ensembles OUT today. However, I did wear whatever underneath those hats, scarves, and jackets. It is just suddenly I have an urge of playing dress-up of myself for fall and also discover what else I need to HAVE to update my look. :)

Tomorrow, I will have my acting class in SF city as usual and I think it is my turn to shot some scenes. :) That will be fun!!

There are too many kinds of clothes I want for fall to update the look so I think I will model them when the time comes. Meanwhile, one particular item I know I won't spend a dime on buying is "shirts", no matter that is checkered shirts, fitted shirts, or over-sized boyfriend shirts....etc. I can simply can utilize all the shirts I had over the years to have the similar look for this fall trend. :)


1) Casual look w/ a Luxury twist of Velvet element!


1. Top:
  • Hugo Boss pink shirt
  • Max & Co. purple velvet shirt/coat
  • Natural Beauty Basic black trench coat
2. Bottom:
True religion low rise flare distressed jeans (I made the cuffs to update the look)
3. Accessory:
  • Mustard beret
  • purple/brown/gray extra long scarf
  • purple socks
  • micro-suede brown belt
  • Lanvin leopard sac
4. Shoes:
Boss navy/suede taupe mary-jane heels




Black short trench coat gives a more elegant look.

2) Always classic: Leather Jacket.


Nicholas k. brown bomber leather jacket gives a chic look.


I was sweating like hell there...
Hope you girls feel as entertained when reading my blog as myself!! :P hahahahah...


3) Jean jacket w/ fur trim: always fun n' young!

  • Betsy Johnson wool hat
  • H&M extra long scarf
  • Jean Jacket w/ fur trim

Boss moss green platform boots w/ tie


I am so fond of the fur trim against the purple velvet shirt!! I just love the luxury feel of fur + velvet!!

W/O Jeans jacket, plain velvet

Valentino patent taupe sling back heels w/ bow



4) Shirt, how I don't need more shirts this fall!!!


1. Top:
Natural Beauty basic black short trench
yellow pin strip shirt
J Crew fuchsia cardigan
2. Bottom:
Ralph Lauren cargo pants
3. Accessory:
Scarf from Paris
Chanel 08 star rhinestone brooch
Banana Republic (for man) gray belt
4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin metallic gold/pink wedge


My friend, Cathy gave me this shirt. I can't even find the brand of it! lol


2 back sides has black lace trim, all the bottoms are cross shaped and a big green embroidery cross at back.


Yellow + Fuchsia are so eye-catching!!!


Stussy black cotton jacket


Silver decor., princess puff shoulder and full lining inside give this simple jacket an unexpected trendy and young look.


w/ Valentine taupe sling back heels

5) The right outfit under the scorching sun. (yesterday)

1. TOP:
  • Kain label tank
  • William B. shirt
  • J crew pink cardigan
2. Bottom: tiered mini floral skirt
3. Shoes:
  • Stella Luna zebra print w/ bow flat
or
  • Chloe taupe tall boots
4. Accessory:
Chanel 09 coral Valentine's flap w/ charms
fresh water pearls necklace w/ Swarovski crystals


Ok, I think I am done "pretending" for now. It is too HOT!! ha ha ha...

........................Have a fun weekend!.............................
Rachel

NOTE:
Most of the clothes you never saw me model it before such as Black trench coat, jean jacket w/ fur trim, shirt, Stussy jacket .....etc. and I am considering either donate or sell them on ebay in the future.

However, if you are interested in buying, please email me. :)
I am not making any profit here, I simply think those are wonderful designed clothes and I'd love to sell to whoever fits them. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...